I thought I would try and make your shopping experience a little easier for you, so after looking through the magazine I have compiled a list of some of the products that we stock they may not be exactly the same in some instances.
See links to all of these items at the bottom of the page
- Page 6 Christmas decorations using Cookie Cutters by Gail Milburn, I love this idea and shall be trying it using UTEE...
- Page 10 Iridescent Enamels by Joanne Allison using Domino's for jewellery. Black Utee and painting with Perfect Pearls. I'm happy to say that the Melt Pots are back in stock.
- Page 24 Jean Hardy has used Crafty Individuals stamps and made a super job of decorating the christmas tree.
- Page 27 Liesbeth Fidder Has used the empty little trays from Kars Embellishments, which you can get from us Full and only £2.99. The little wooden Flowers and animals that are included are great for painting, staining and rusting. She has made a fab book using Graphic 45 paper from the Steampunk Debutante collection.
- Page 30 The new and gorgeous stamps from JOFY. There's a competition to win some but if your not feeling lucky or want them before xmas get them here, we don't have the full collection but we can order any that you want.
- Page 36 and 62 is featuring the very talented and colourful Helen Chilton. She has used the Paper Artsy
- ID02 and Sizzix Framelits to make some fab tags. Then a wonderful picture frame using Darkroom Doors Dear Santa Vol 1 and Yuletide Vol 2, covered with Fresco Finish and Eco Green Paints.
- Page 45 features Paula Whittaker who we send a special Thank you for giving us a mention as the supplier. She has made lots of super boxes using match boxes. (I knew there was a reason I saved that empty Mustard Tin) Which she has stamped with Stampers Anonymous Stamps Mixed Media, Psychedelic and Just Thoughts, I can see she has also used Some embellishments like the Route 52 Mini Fittings 2 and Tim Holtz Idea-ology Chit Chat stickers.
- Page 50 A brilliant new idea for a mouse trap, watch your fingers! Sue Tucker has covered Ranger Speciality cardstock with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy and Vintage Photo and stamped using Archival ink Coffee and finished with Route 52 Penny Farthing and Idea-ology Game Spinners, Jump Rings and Film Strip Ribbon.
- Page 54 Kate Bentley has used Three Wooden Frames in a row, they look so cute.
- Page 68 Kate Crane has used Pan Pastels to create the most stunning tags, I'm sorry to say that we don't stock the Pan Pastels (yet) but we do have the Dylusions range of stencils, cut and dry foam and the New Classic stamps from Stampers Anonymous SCF001 SCF002 and of course the Ranger Manilla Tags which are now available in the larger Size 10 and 12.
So I can only say invest £4.50 in the new Craft Stamper it's worth it and theres a very useful icicle free stamp with this issue.