Thursday 11 December 2014

Let's Celebrate !

Hi everybody! it's Toni here and I'm ready to host our new challenge 'Let's Celebrate !' I certainly hope that everyone has something to celebrate  ! Maybe you're about to celebrate a special birthday, a wedding, new baby or, of course, Christmas ! We would love to see your celebration crafty makes. Your project can take any form, it may be a card, layout or a piece of altered art, just let your imagination fly!  

Please remember that we are a Mixed Media Challenge and stamping must feature somewhere on your entries and no digi stamps please. As usual, there is a £10 voucher for one lucky winner, donated by our lovely sponsors over at Artist Trading Post.

I'm looking forward to celebrating the Christmas season with family and friends and decorating my home with a few crafty makes will be an enjoyable part of it for me. To get myself started, I made this festive panel  with a square collage frame and lot's of Treasure Gold Metallic Wax. At this busy time of year, I hope you can find a little time to show us your celebration makes ! x




























This will be the last challenge for 2014 so you have until 7 January 2015 to join in ! 




12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Ladies! So glad that Ruth was with me outside the box!!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you did your projects are beautiful! Thankyou ladies for showing the way with all your amazing projects ! Is it me or is there a bit of telepathy going on around here? Ha ha love it ! Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies always give us the most wonderful inspiration - these pieces are all so beautiful! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge Toni and amazing projects by my super talented DT roomies x

    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous makes everyone...as always!! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic projects all round - have so enjoyed hopping around for a closer look.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am never disappointed by the amazing projects your Design Teams makes! Stunning work! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the fabulous DT inspiration and for the fun challenge! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Late to the party, but well worth it! The inspiration from the design team is awesome! Now to go visit the blogs for a little late Christmas gift to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I almost forgot to link up my celebration projects! Such awesome Design team projects...what a great gift of time I've given myself today, visiting all the blogs!

    ReplyDelete