Tuesday 30 September 2014

Meet the DT...part 2 !

Hello ! As promised I'm back today to reveal the next 2 very talented DT members for the Artist Trading Post Exchange.

 
 
I live in the lovely county of Suffolk with my husband and cat. I taught Textiles for over 20 years and loved it. I have always had a great interest in art and design which is why I love mixed media work, in particular. I'm always looking in the local charity shop for my next item to alter too! My favourite products to use are paints and mediums, stamps, inks, embossing powders, fabrics, wood. . . I could go on but it would take too long! I love to try new techniques and see if I can incorporate them into my work. I also have a passion for making hand knitted socks which sounds boring but it's so much fun to do! 
Yvonne 


Hi, I'm Yvonne aka Meggymay. I live in the North East of England in a village with the Roman Wall passing close by. I have a very supportive husband, my rock and soul mate of many years.  I have always  crafted , beginning with cross stitch, which fitted in with work and  family. Then progressing to my love of all things inky. I am happiest when I can experiment and try out new techniques.  We are now retired and spend time away in our caravan. The craft stash packing always takes priority, you could say I was addicted to crafting, as my journey of discovery into the crafting world is never ending. 
 
I'll be back tomorrow to reveal the last 2 DT members, make sure you pop back ! 
 
Sue 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments: