Saturday 31 August 2013

The Heart Knows

Hello from the crafty attic, the radio is on and they are playing "Bye Bye Baby"from The Bay City Rollers that takes me back to 1975 Happy Times. Well back to the now and a project I have just finished from Lifebook 2013. If anybody is interested in doing the course I would truly recommend it, or you could wait for Lifebook 2014. It is run by Tamara Laporte with weekly lesson from other very talented artist's as well.

This mixed media class was by Effy Wild and titled "Heart Sight. Heart Light". Week 32 the good thing is you can do the lesson's at your own pace, I am a little behind and I tend to pick which lesson catches my eye and depending what mood I am in.

You are also encouraged to use whatever products you have in your stash, you don't have to go out and buy lots more unless of course you neeeed to.

It's all about layers, so there's Water-soluble oil Pastels, tissue paper spayed with Dylusions Ink Spays,Gesso and Matte Mod Podge more Sprays, Charcoal  then Translucent Paper Artsy Paints, Crafty Individual Swirl stamp CI-182, Gel and Posca pens and possible more.












Thank you for looking in and there will be some new workshops coming up soon we just need to finalise the dates.

Happy Crafting

Sharon x 


No comments:

Post a Comment