Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Jamie and I would like to wish all you lovely people a Very Happy Valentines Day. (just in case the other half forgot).

So I made you all a little card, you have just got to share it between you.


close up


I wanted to see what effect you would get when you blend Paper Artsy Paints and Distress Stains together.


So I applied a small amount of Sherbet and Rose Chalk paint along with Brushed Pewter Distress stain onto the craft sheet, spritzed with a drop of water and then swooshed my card through it. 


And that's the effect I got, I blended in Broken China Distress Stain to a small area so that it wasn't too pink.

The stamp in the background is 'Love Is' by Indigo Blue, and the sweet Crowned Bunnies are designed by Alice Palace for Craft Individuals.

I cut out the hearts from the sizzix Mini Hearts set and run it through the Diamond plate Embossing folder and coloured with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and edged it all with Aged Mahogany.

This time last year Jamie and I moved into our new house in Mid wales, we didn't have the furniture that was arriving the next day, but we were nice and cosy in our sleeping bags.

Hope you have a great day and love to see you again soon

Sharon x 

No comments:

Post a Comment