Thursday 20 June 2013

No Scissors required

Do you ever just want to do a quick journaling page, card or a project but you don't want to spend ages cutting out images or figures.
If that's the case get yourself some Art Masking Fluid. It's brill.
Just stamp up the images on your page with Archival ink or any waterproof pad. Then paint on the Masking fluid where you want the spray, ink or paint to resist.



Stamp your image.


Paint with the Art Masking Fluid.


Spray the pages, here I have used Dylusions Ink Sprays.



Waste not want not. Folded the pages together.


Please excuse the stamping on the JOFY stamps, only the reverse side of the page is heavily textured.


Start to peel off the Masking Fluid, which is nearly as satisfying as pulling PVA off you hands. 


Both pages before the fun begins.


I have painted the JOFY flowers and Dylusions ladies and tree with Dr Ph Martin's Bombay inks the colours are very vibrant and easy to use. Distress inks have been blended through the Corn Flower Stencil.


Sorry there are no links to the products on our shop, normally Jamie would do that for me, but I wanted to do a quick blog entry, so please excuse spelling mistakes and incorrect grammar, but I'm sure you get the gist of it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, bright, vibrant pages, thanks for the tip, to mask the images.
    Yvonne
    p.s. thoroughly enjoyed my visit to your shop, when I was in Derbyshire and enjoying using my Jofy stamps.

    ReplyDelete