Monday 20 October 2014

Welcome to Toni !

We're starting a new week off with a new DT member here at ATP Exchange. Sadly, Sharon has had to step down from the team, we wish her well for the future.

So, let me introduce you to our new member!

 Toni


 

By day, I’m a part-time peripatetic teacher. Although art was my main subject at teacher training college, my teaching career has been largely in the field of Special Education. I now work with visually impaired children and also teach pottery in a primary school.
 I have a hard working husband and two grown up sons. Luckily for me, my husband loves nothing more than tinkering about with his various old cars and motorbikes. This means that he doesn’t always notice just how much time I spend in my attic craft room!!
I would describe my style as vintage, grunge with a touch of quirkiness thrown in for good measure! I love altering objects and using recycled materials. My ultimate and never ending delight though, has to be exploring the numerous ways, that a single piece of paper, can be transformed into a thing of beauty, with the ‘simple’ addition of a bit of colour.

You can find Toni here at Artistic Craft Dabbler, we hope you will give Toni a warm welcome and we look forward to seeing Toni's fabulous art here at ATP Exchange ! 

Sue 
x





 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Toni can't wait to see what you create :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Toni is a fantastic artist and will be a wonderful addition to the team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tony - really looking forward to working with you!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete