Thursday 25 October 2012

I don't know where the week has gone, I always have good intentions of starting my next blog after I have finished one. But before you know it a week has passed by.

Well I have had some fun playing or should I say creating, and I have actually finished 2 out of the 3 projects I was working on.

Firstly my journal page I completed after watching Kate Cranes DVD Right from a blank page and There are no mistakes in art. I loved the way it gets you to work on layers, adding extra colour, introducing different shapes and splats without covering everything in sight. I cannot wait to see her new set of DVD's Bold Backgrounds and Personalised pages.



Then there's the book cover I had been working on, this is the project thats not completed yet.


The next was inspired by the colours of autumn, Jamie and I went for a walk up the hill from our house. The sun was setting it was just beautiful.



Here I've been working on layers, using ribbon, grunge board, Sizzix dies, Route 52 embellishments and the New Eco paints and Ranger gold dabber.

I found it better to have more than one project on the go because they took a while for the glue and paint to dry.

So i've tidied up the craft room ready for the next experiment, which is going to be for Christmas.
But there's another table appeared in there, I think Jamie's going to have a dabble. Watch out Tim!

Oh and another thing, do you think I should tell our neighbour he's got a loose slate?


Thanks again for stopping by, better start getting ready for friends coming from Ashbourne tomorrow, June & David (June makes the most wonderful cakes).

Keep crafting

Sharon




No comments:

Post a Comment