1. Wendy Vecchi Embossing Powders - 9 different colours including new Buttercup, Sky Blue and Tea Rose:
2. Wendy Vecchi stamps and stencils:
3. Toison D'Or Chalk Pastels in packs of 12 or 24 different, vibrant and exciting colours. We also added some Fixative to our stock so you can protect your works.
|Toison D'Or Chalk Pastels|
5. New Ranger Glue n' Seal medium, white and black Pigment Ink Pads, new colour of Dina Wakley paint and Glazing Medium:
6. Original and unique Finnabair wooden stamps:
7. Brand new products from Susan Lenart Kazmer - Iced Enamels! Relique Powders and German Glass Glitter (psst... we will tell you a little bit more about them next week :))
9. Let's add some colour to our doodles! Now we stock Sakura Pigment Brush Pens.
10. And last but not least our most exciting new product this month - Sennelier Abstract which is a fine quality acrylic paint. It has an amazing pigment concentration and a creamy to thick (heavy body) consistency, with fabulous covering power.
They are novel in the way they are packaged! It comes in a pouch which is very strong. You can take it anywhere, it's preserved better and it's very easy to get every drop out of it.
The most amazing thing though is the price. A 120 ml pouch sells for just £3.49 but we have special offer for you in our shop.
Until Sunday night at midnight (or while stocks last) you can buy them for £2.99 per pouch!
There are 36 Satin colours, 12 High Gloss, 6 Iridescents and 6 Fluorescents to choose from.
Below are a few of them. Here you can find more.
Hope you like our new products. We also already prepared a new challenge for you, we have new guest designers and featured artists so believe me... May is going to be very exciting month on our blog. Remember to visit us on Friday when we will announce new ATP Exchange Challenge.
Have a lovely day